Learn more about the things you loveAdobe Creative Cloud: Digital Art & Graphic Design
Level: Ages 11-18
Estimated Duration: Full-year
Provider: DreamLink Learning
Mode: Online Teacher-supported
Learn By Doing
Learn the basic principles of graphic design to start your design portfolio. In this course, you’ll learn how to navigate and create in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator to edit images and create posters, logos, patterns, icons, and more.
what you'll learn & create
- Build a Portfolio of graphic design work
- Create and edit your own images, typeface, logos, patterns, and icons for commercial and everyday use
- Use tools to alter or enhance old and new photos
- Combine multiple images into one
- Evaluate real vs. Photoshop altered images
Support From Expert Instructors
Design with Photoshop
Introduction to Illustrator
Design with Illustrator
How To Register Your Child for TechTrep
Parents must submit an application for each child in the Tech Trep Academy InfoCenter. Please click here for more information.
Call For Inquiry
01. Parents Know Best
We invite parents to research curriculum and learning resources to determine what’s best for each child, based on their unique needs and interests, and then submit a proposed year-long personalized education plan for review and approval.
02. Students Thrive
Once students experience a truly personalized learning environment, they never want to go back to a one-size-fits-all approach.
03. Success Continues
We hear amazing stories from parents whose children have continued their success as adults.
Digital Art & Graphic Design Careers
- Character Animator
- Character Modeler
- Environmental Modeler
- Simulations FX Technical Director
- Lighting Technical Director
- Motion Capture Technical Director
- Art Director
- Creative Director.
- Drafter (Architecture and Engineering)
- Film and Video Editor
- Graphic Designer
- Industrial/Product Designer
- Marketing Manager
- Multimedia Artist/Animator
I really enjoyed learning practical programs like photoshop and illustrator.”
A really excellent hands on class. Loved the career building skills that came with it”
This class was very fun I suggest it”